HOLIDAY GIFT GIVING GUIDE
DELICIOUS HOLIDAY RECIPES
TIPS FOR STAYING ON TRACK OVER THE HOLIDAYS
- Stay hydrated - Thirst can often be mistaken for hunger so make sure you stay nice and hydrated with pure water and herbal teas throughout the day.
- Minimize treats - Eat like the French this holiday season. Allow yourself to sample some of your favorite treats- but make your sample sizing a little smaller!
- Limit alcohol - Have wine spritzers or replace a third glass of alcohol with a glass of bubbly water.
- Plan your indulgences - What is your favorite food to indulge in this time of year? Make a mental plan on where and how you are going to indulge prior to attending your big family meal.
- Keep moving! - Try to stay active over the holiday season with 10,000 steps everyday. Aim for 3-5 days of exercise (at least 45 minutes each day!)