Our Top 3 Banana Baked Goods Recipes
Do you love banana bread? We do too! Check out our banana-inspired healthy baked goods recipes here and bookmark this page for future baking!
Banana Bread Protein Muffins
Recipe makes 12 muffins.
1 large ripe banana
¾ cup egg whites
½ cup plain low fat greek yogurt
¾ cup oats
2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
½ cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or add liner
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender, (or food processor), and blend until mixture is smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly between 12 muffin tins.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Black Bean & Banana Brownies
Recipe makes 12 brownies.
1 15-oz can of black beans
2 ripe bananas
½ cup cacao powder
¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Flour
1 tsp baking powder
¼ cup coconut sugar
3 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8x8 pan.
- Blend all ingredients in the food processor or blender, until smooth. Remove blade and stir in chopped walnuts.
- Pour into the pan and bake for 20-30 minutes or until the top is crisp. Let cool before cutting it up, because the insides will be gooey!
Flourless Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Recipe makes 24 mini muffins.
1 medium ripe banana
1 large egg
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt (optional)
1/2 cup Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare mini muffin pans by spraying with cooking oil or greasing with coconut oil.
- Add first 7 ingredients to a blender, blend on high until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute.
- Add in chocolate chips and stir by hand.
- Using a tablespoon, form rounded 1 tablespoon rounds and place into prepared pans.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, or until toothpick is inserted into the middle and comes out clean.
Like what you've read? Check out our favourite dairy-free chocolate brands here.