This low carb cauliflower recipes is the perfect side dish that is uber easy to make!
Low carb cauliflower fried rice
- 1 medium sized cauliflower
- 1 cup of frozen edamame
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 red or green pepper, chopped
- 20 ounces shredded cauliflower
- ½ cup diced white onions
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 6 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté edamame and peppers and onions until soft, approximately 5 minutes. Set aside mixture in bowl
- Sauté cauliflower; cook and stir until cauliflower has a tender but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add pepper, onions mixture along with soy sauce and stir mixture until it is slightly browned, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Crack 3 eggs over top of mixture and scramble through breaking up large chunks.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!