Delicious homemade jam in under 5 minutes!
This homemade raspberry chia seed jam is super easy to make, uses only 4 simple ingredients and tastes absolutely delicious! It also makes a great DIY gift for friends and family.
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons water (preferably warm)
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave (I used honey)
- Add raspberries, chia seeds, warm water and honey to a blender or food processor, and pulse until it is the texture you prefer.
- Transfer the mixture to a container with a lid and allow to set in the fridge for about an hour. Enjoy!