Delicious flourless brownies in 10 minutes.
• 1 cup natural peanut butter (or any nut/seed butter)
• 1 large banana
• 1/4 cup honey
• 3 tbsp cocoa powder
• 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
• 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
• 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips/chunks
• Parchment paper to line baking dish
• Preheat oven to 350oF
• Add all ingredients, except chocolate chips, in a food processor (or good quality blender) and process on high until all ingredients are mixed well . You may have to stop and scrape down sices and pulse a few more times)
• Add chocolate chips and pulse several times until combined
• Place parchment paper in a baking dish, spread mixture evenly and bake for 35 minutes
• Let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!
** Tastes best warm**
Makes 9 squares