- 2 cups (500 mL) of sprouted grain wheat flour (I use Anita’s)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) coconut sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups (500 mL) mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (50 mL)soy or cashew milk
- 2 organic eggs
- In large bowl, mix all dry ingredients including flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt add chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, mix together bananas, butter, milk and eggs and combine with dry ingredients. Blend until smooth
- Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan and bake at 350 F for 50 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes, slice and enjoy!
1 loaf, 16 slices